Malai Kofta is a nutritious as well as a tasty dish. Moreover, adding Soya granules and Swastik Soybean oil into it can make it even more healthy. So here is a recipe for you to make the delicious Malai Kofta and enjoy it with your friends and family!
- One and a half cup of soaked Green Moong Dal.
- One and a half TSP of chopped green chillies.
- Twelve TSP of Swastik Double Filtered Groundnut oil.
- A pinch of Asafoetida (Hing), and salt as per your taste.
- Two cups of boiled potatoes cut in the shape of cubes.
- Three-quarters worth of boiled green peas in a cup.
- One tablespoon of cumin seeds (jeera).
- Half tablespoon of dried mango powder (amchur).
- Two tablespoons of chopped green chillies.
- One tablespoon of Swastik Double Filtered Groundnut oil.
And salt as per your taste.
- Take all the ingredients together and mix them well in a bowl.
- Divide the mixture into twelve portions and make a round ball out of it.
- Take a pan and heat Swastik Soybean Oil into it, slide the Koftas into it and fry till they turn golden brown in colour. Take them out and keep them aside.
kn - Take all the ingredients required for the paste and mix them all together in a mixer to make a paste.
- Then take a kadhai (pan), add Swastik Soybean Oil into it and heat it, once the oil is heated add the paste into it and saute the paste on a medium flame for five to seven minutes.
- After that, add chilli powder into the Kadhai (pan) and saute that for a minute.
- Then take the tomato puree, fresh cream, salt and a quarter cup of water. Pour all these into the Kadhai (pan) and simmer it for twelve to fifteen minutes.
- Once the gravy is ready, take it and pour it all over the koftas in a serving dish. Garnish it with a bit of coriander and your Malai-Kofta is ready to be served!